True Hockey Project X Junior 20 Flex Hockey Stick
With industry leading advanced practices and crafted with the best AX9 technologies, the True Project X hockey stick is the lightest stick True has developed to date.
- PLD, Precision Laminate Design, emphasizes howfiber angles, and the order of those angles, are op-timized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbonfiber in a single shaft.
- Designed to provide both stiffness and impactstrength in every layer, PLD allows engineers toreduce weight and increase impact strength.
- The 2021 Project X series incorporates all-newBAT, Braided Aramid Tech, for a stronger softerblade with increased damping properties.
- Leveraging our BRT+ expertise, BAT is built withnew lower density Aramid fibers, instead of carbon,providing a lightweight, more consistent blade.
- True's patented Axenic Technology combines a com-pression molded shaft into a true one-piece stick.
- Industry-leading Axenic Technology results in aseamless build, putting the player’s hands in directcontact with the puck.
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.