Atomic Hawx Prime 100 Ski Boots - Black/Red
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- 3M Thinsulate
- Optional: Cantable Grip Walk Pads
- PU / PU Cuff & Shell Material
- Memory Fit 3D Gold
- 40mm Velcro Strap
- 6000 Series Alu Buckle
- 100mm Medium Fit
- Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around, so you can totally personalize boots in a matter of minutes. In fact, it's proved so popular we've added it to nearly every boot in the range, Including Redster, Hawx and Backland boots
- It's common to hear that boots stiffen up when it gets cold, or become softer in warm conditions. True Flex is an exclusive Atomic shell material that means your flex and feel remains constant in a variety of temperatures. So the boot you buy in stores feels the same on the mountain, you don't have a boot you can't flex mid-winter. True Flex is found in our Hawx Ultra, Hawx Ultra XTD and Backland boots, which use True Flex PU and Grilamid plastics
- The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.