Wilson A2000 KP92 12.5" Fielder's Baseball Glove
Try on the Wilson A2000 KP92 Baseball Glove on and you'll feel it - the countless hours of ballplayers, engineers and craftsmen working together to put their passion in the palm of your hand. This glove pattern was developed by Wilson Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso and Kirby Puckett, and is favored for its length and reinforced bar across the top of the "trap" for additional pocket stability and snow cone catches. Designed with Grey Pro Stock Leather and Grey laces, the Wilson A2000 KP92 Baseball Glove is an instant grand slam.
- PRO STOCK LEATHER: Made specifically for Wilson ball gloves, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional players for its rugged durability and an unmatched feel.
- DUAL WELTING: Two strips of leather placed along each finger back create a durable pocket and a long lasting break-in.
- PRO STOCK PATTERNS: Exclusive hand designed patterns continuously improved by Aso-san and the Wilson Advisory Staff.
- DRI-LEX: Ultra-breathable wrist lining transfers moisture from the skin, keeping the hand cool and dry.
- Pro Laced T-Web
- Grey Pro Stock Leather with Black Laces
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.